Thank you for choosing Presidential Transportation for you ground transportation service we look forward to your scheduled service. Please read the following terms and condition for our service.
Balances to be paid in full to the driver before the beginning of service upon pick up.
No under age drinking: TO HAVE ALCOHOL ON BOARD YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND PURCHASE $11 BANQUET PERMIT FROM WASHINGTON STATE LIQUOR CONTROL BOARD.
NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED ON BOARD
A. WITH OUT PHYSICAL Banquet Permit OR
B. IF ANY PASSENGERS ARE NOT 21 YEARS OF AGE OR
C. IF ANY PASSENGERS DOES NOT HAVE VALID GOVERNMENT ID.
Here is the link to purchase the $11 banquet
When completing permit Use your pick up address as address for permit.
• Our Company is not to be listed on your permit Print, sign and provide physical copy for driver upon pick up.
At the chauffeur’s discretion, the customer agrees to be fully liable on the following rules, guidelines and charges that may occur:
• $10 Missing or Broken Glasses
• $75 & up Extensive clean up (Spills, etc)
• $200 Smoking Fee• $250 Shampooing and Disinfecting (Due to Sickness) *PER INCIDENT
• $200+ For each burn hole or tear to upholstery
• $200+ Minimum for each and any act of vandalism
Renter and passengers on bus in
responsible for any and all damage accidental or not during rental period.
STUDENT / UNDER AGE PASSENGERS
If any person is found to be intoxicated or under the influence of any illegal substance driver will immediately end transportation service. Parents maybe responsible for picking up their students from location violation is discovered.
Adult contact full name, phone number and email must be provided for rental. The adult is also held responsible to any and all damages to vehicle, vomiting our other conduct.
No refunds will be given.
Do not open any emergency windows unless it is an emergency. No sticking arms, hands or any other body part out side of windows or emergency exits. No Sitting on the top of seats or with your back or body touching any windows at anytime is not allowed. No pulling, hanging or breaking parts on the bus.
Driver may terminate the charter without refund should he/she deem client or party unruly or violating safe operation of the vehicle. Our company assumes no responsibility for illegal acts of the client or party during rental. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.All deposits & Payments are NON refundable. Cancellations must be made within 12 business days prior to the day of rental.
Deposits are NON Refundable.
Deposits may be refunded for Cancellation on our behalf depending on the situation, e.g.: weather related or mechanical issues. Any changes to the reservation may result in additional fees. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date
• A 30-minute grace period shall be established for a late arrival of your vehicle due to weather, traffic, unknown/unseen mechanical failures or uncontrollable situations. Any time the bus arrives late will be made up, if possible, at the end of your service. All passengers must be out of the vehicle at the end time specified above. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
Overtime Pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet. Not responsible for delays or the termination of service caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, heavy rain, storms or other uncontrollable circumstances).
Not responsible for articles left or lost in the vehicle client is responsible for coming to collect any items left if found additional fees may apply if item is lost in vehicle requiring tools or removal of vehicle parts to find Thank you.
Presidential Transportation LLC.